Here's a collection of things to do in and around the Conejo Valley. Conejo.Rocks focuses on free live music in and around the Conejo Valley. It displays the activities in an order that puts the shows that are coming up next at the top of the list. Many of the festivals and shows are presented by the cities, parks and shopping areas. Because they tend to take place outdoor, they also typically happen during the spring and summer.
There are also some events not focused on music, a few clubs, and some paid events. It is not all inclusive, but pretty close to it for the free music events.
This site listed 41 events for 2018.
Many of the event locations can be found on these maps.
- Calabasas Tennis and Swim Center
- Chumash Park
- Conejo Community Park
- Constitution Park
- Gardens of the World
- Janss Marketplace
- Oak Canyon Community Park
- Paramount Ranch
- Peninsula Park
- Peter Strauss Ranch
- Rancho Madera Community Park
- Rancho Santa Susana Community Park
- Rancho Simi Community Park
- The Collection at RiverPark
- Ventura County Fairgrounds
- Warner Center Park
These are the main concert series that are covered here. If they have a line through them, they aren't updated for 2018 yet.
- 15th Summer Jazz Concert Series (GOTW), Thousand Oaks
- Agoura — Summer Concerts in the Park, Agoura Hills
- Camarillo Arts Council Concerts in the Park Series, Camarillo
- Concerts by the Sea, Oxnard
- Concerts in the Courtyard, Simi Valley
- Music in the Park (RSRPD), Simi Valley
- Rock the Collection Concert Series, Oxnard
- Saturday Concerts in the Park (WLV), Westlake Village
- Summer Concert Series (Janss), Thousand Oaks
- Summer Concerts in the Park (T.O. CRPD), Thousand Oaks
- Sun Sets Concert Series at Calabasas Lake, Calabasas
- Tiny Porch Concerts, Agoura Hills
- Valley Cultural Center — Concerts on the Green, Woodland Hills
- Ventura County Fair, Ventura