Here's a collection of things to do in and around the Conejo Valley that focuses on free live music. It's mostly festivals and shows put on bythe cities, parks and shopping areas that take place around the summer season. There are also a few clubs, some events not focused on music, and some paid events. It is not all inclusive, but pretty close to it for the free events.
This site listed a total of 15 events for 2020. There is 1 remaining this year. There were 102 events last year.
Many of the event locations can be found on these maps.
These are the main series that are included. If they have a line through them, they are not updated for 2020 yet.
- Agoura — Summer Concerts in the Park, Agoura Hills
- Camarillo Concerts in the Park Series, Camarillo
- Camarillo Fiesta and Street Fair, Camarillo
- Concert in the Park (Moorpark), Moorpark
- Concerts by the Sea, Oxnard
- Concerts in the Courtyard, Simi Valley
- Gardens of the World Summer Jazz Concert Series, Thousand Oaks
- Music in the Park (RSRPD), Simi Valley
- Pop-up Arts and Music Festival, Thousand Oaks
- Rock the Collection Concert Series, Oxnard
- Saturday Concerts in the Park (WLV), Westlake Village
- Summer Concert Series (Janss), Thousand Oaks
- Summer Concerts in the Park (CRPD), Thousand Oaks
- Sun Sets Concert Series at Calabasas Lake, Calabasas
- T.O. Library Summer Concerts, Thousand Oaks
- Tiny Porch Concerts, Agoura Hills
- Valley Cultural Center — Concerts on the Green, Woodland Hills
- Ventura County Fair, Ventura
Progressive blugrass, and Americana roots-rock
This event was rescheduled from May 10.
- Hot Buttered Rum ⇒
Hot Buttered Rum, a souped-up, left-coast string band, is the brainchild of five uniquely gifted musicians who weave their love of bluegrass, folk, jazz and soul into a riveting strain of Americana.
- The Dales ⇒
The Dales are a five piece Americana roots-rock band, carried by three part harmonies and a deep appreciation for songwriting and early country music.
More information at The Dales