Here's a collection of things to do in and around the Conejo Valley that focuses on free live music. It's mostly festivals and shows put on bythe cities, parks and shopping areas that take place around the summer season. There are also a few clubs, some events not focused on music, and some paid events. It is not all inclusive, but pretty close to it for the free events.
This site listed 116 events for 2018.
Many of the event locations can be found on these maps.
These are the main series that are included. If they have a line through them, they aren't updated for 2018 yet.
- Agoura — Summer Concerts in the Park, Agoura Hills
- Camarillo Arts Council Concerts in the Park Series, Camarillo
- Camarillo Fiesta and Street Fair, Camarillo
- Concerts by the Sea, Oxnard
- Concerts in the Courtyard, Simi Valley
- GotW Summer Jazz Concert Series, Thousand Oaks
- Music in the Park (RSRPD), Simi Valley
- Pop-up Arts and Music Festival, Thousand Oaks
- Rock the Collection Concert Series, Oxnard
- Saturday Concerts in the Park, Westlake Village
- Summer Concert Series (Janss), Thousand Oaks
- Summer Concerts in the Park (CRPD), Thousand Oaks
- Sun Sets Concert Series at Calabasas Lake, Calabasas
- T.O. Library Summer Concerts, Thousand Oaks
- Tiny Porch Concerts, Agoura Hills
- Valley Cultural Center — Concerts on the Green, Woodland Hills
- Ventura County Fair, Ventura
Conejo.Rocks — Event list
Sorry, I could not find any events to show. Most of them happen during the summer.
How about some open mic shows until next summer?